Friday, May 2, 2014

Watching

I have found that I need to watch George fairly closely. He sometimes goes to the toilet and sometimes that is OK. Each time he goes he rips off toilet paper and folds and puts it down somewhere in the lounge. Also if his continence pants get wet he takes them off and puts them on a chair somewhere and then just puts his track pants back on, I need to quickly get a new pair on.

The onesie continues to be great at night. Unfortunately he was able to undo the zip and get them off again in the middle of the night. For a couple of nights I was able to counteract this by putting a jersey over top but he worked that one out.

Light bulb thought: I now put a safety pin in the top of the zip so he can't pull it down!! Seems to be working so keep those fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment