Saturday, July 14, 2012

Shaving

George has been having some difficulty shaving; he doesn't see all the areas he is missing. His old razor packed up six months ago and was unable to be fixed. I bought him a new one, the equivalent of the old one. He keeps mucking things up so it won't go. This time I have been able to fix it and will have to take in to the shop for repair. I know that it is going to happen again. Yesterday George and I bought a disposable razor and shaving cream. He had never used one before so I taught him to use it. He did do a better job than with an electric one - I suspect it is because he was carefully looking in the mirror while he did it. We'll need to see how things go.

My sister has been wonderful and done a lot of housework while she has been here which has been marvellous as this chest infection I have had has left me breathless after small amounts of work. She has just been a godsend.

No comments:

Post a Comment