Monday, September 21, 2015

Next crisis

This morning there was very little urine in George's catheter. I had to call the district health nurse as we had arranged to have the catheter changed on Friday and this needed to be done immediately or the kidneys can start to pack up. The nurse arrived and tried to flush it out but no joy so between the two of us we changed the catheter. Luckily that worked with me distracting and relaxing him while she did it. Really the two of us managed extremely well. I know it doesn't sound much but it all took the whole morning so he has not gone to his club today.

Last night during the sun downing he went out to the garage and started bring stuff inside such as a spare kettle and some other stuff. I was unable to distract him as he had some strange agenda going on so it is easier to let him go otherwise he thinks he is doing something wrong and he tries so hard to do things right. After he went to bed I sorted it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment