Saturday, March 29, 2014

Continence problems

Yesterday morning, while I was getting ready to go to Mum, George was still in bed. When he got up I went to get the sheets to wash them. The top sheet was pulled back and the bottom sheet was soiled. The same has happened this morning. Both times I have found his undies and the dirty continence pad in the laundry. Obviously what must happen is that he soils the pad and so takes off his pants in the bedroom and sits down while he is doing this. I am going over and over with him that he must only take his pants off when he is in the toilet!

We can but try!

The pads are generally working pretty well although I had to change them four times yesterday.

It is interesting as I knew that it would be a bad day as his bottom lip was slack. This is very similar to the lip of someone with Downs Syndrome.

No comments:

Post a Comment