Saturday, November 16, 2013

Fairies

There are fairies at our house...

This morning all the cutlery was mixed up in different drawers. Things regularly go missing and I need to hide things so George doesn't put them in with his stuff. Often I find my clothes in his wardrobe; one morning I found him trying to put on some of my jeans - he was able to get them up to his knees.

This weekend he has been very confused all weekend. I therefore took him out for coffee after I had visited Mum on Saturday and then again today. Every time I go out he wants to come and always expects me to take him for coffee and some food. In his own way he is very like Mum - they are both very demanding with attention. One night this week he woke me up to tell me about a film he had seen.  I cannot say that I was particularly interested but you have to concentrate on what they are saying.

Today he dressed himself. He had on pj pants with track pants over the top (inside out), a pj top and jersey over the top. I redressed him before we went out...

No comments:

Post a Comment