Saturday, October 5, 2013

Don't turn your back

I have to watch everything very carefully. George eats everything he can find. Today I was defrosting some shrimps for tea (luckily cooked). I was out in the garden, came in to find him eating his way through them!! This happens all the time. I find that I have to hide things more and more (he goes through all sorts of places however).

He loves his Harakeke club and looks forward to going each week which is great. By the time I take him there and pick him up it does not give me a lot of time for myself but every little is appreciated. I also go to visit mum while he is there.

He still drinks quite a bit and because he was told about 'red wine' he doesn't understand that that actually means all alcohol. He therefore thinks it is OK to drink any other alcohol. He generally drinks about a bottle of white wine a day or 2 or three premixed gin and tonics.

No comments:

Post a Comment