Saturday, June 16, 2012

A cold weekend

We have had no incontinence problems for over a week now so that is fantastic. I know that George feels good about that.

Yesterday was bitterly cold (and so is today). I went to see mum while George watched TV and got himself bits and pieces to eat. He is still able to make his own breakfast - he has cornflakes and milk followed by toast. Mum is very vacant at the moment; she knows me and chats but is quite tired and not wanting to do much. She keeps having wee cat naps. She had a very busy weekend last weekend and it seems to take some time for her to get back to old self.

I got George toasted bacon and egg sandwiches when I got home. Something I notice both with mum and George - they both eat a lot but do not seem to put on weight.

Last night I put the TV on the channel for George to watch the rugby and went to bed. George came to bed and I asked him if he didn't want to watch the rugby. He told me it wasn't on and it was just horse racing. I went back to the lounge and found he had changed the channel to Trackside.

No comments:

Post a Comment