Saturday, August 27, 2011

I was away...

I spent two nights away so before I went I got things organised for George's meals. I put meals in the fridge to be heated. I made him go over and over how to work the microwave. We practised it many times. He also wanted to watch the rugby game on Saturday night. Again we practised how to turn the TV on (using the TV remote) and then use the Sky remote to change the channel.

I came home. He had put a meal in the microwave (well done), turned it on (well done) but couldn’t remember how to get it out – it was still in there when I got home this afternoon. Luckily I had also left out bread, crackers, cheese etc. so he was not hungry. The TV he had managed to turn on and then had obviously used the TV channels so then was unable to change the Sky channels – it goes to a different source.

I also had a lot of cleaning up to do from the mess around the place.

Once more he had a case out and packed ready for his trip to Auckland in two months. I asked why and he told me, I asked if he remembered it was not for two months - yes he had. I asked if he planned to wear undies or PJ’s during the two months – yes he did and so he then put those back in the drawers.

No comments:

Post a Comment