Wednesday, April 6, 2016

The toys

Another story I read, as a child, was how toys came alive when everyone was asleep.

I often think George must have read this story and decided to act it out at night. Maybe thinking he is a toy.

I often find clothes and shoes in the bed when I go to make it in the morning.

George mucks around in bed. This morning I found he had pulled the catheter bag off his leg and then the bag had come separated from the catheter.

Result: a wet bed.

I usually have a stocking over it to try to keep it in place. Unfortunately some caregivers forget to put it back on and this was the result. Sheets get changed here very regularly.

1 comment:

  1. I love the simplicity of your stories - little glimpses into what your life and George's life is like. Thanks for sharing <3

    ReplyDelete