Saturday, August 24, 2013

Stay one step ahead

I try but it is not always possible. If you are not supervising all the time all sorts of strange things happen.

George cannot open a milk bottle so I try to remember to do this before I put it in the fridge.


George's attempt to open the milk bottle.

He cannot open a can of drink using the tab. If I am not around I find all sorts of things on the bench afterwards where he has tried to spear it open (sometimes succeeding).

When I put new toilet rolls into the toilet area I need to start the roll before I put them into the container otherwise half the roll goes in his attempts to use it.

Last night he watched the rugby. This morning I found two new packets of cornflakes on the sofa (open). He thought that they were chips.

Today he has been rummaging through his wardrobe trying on trousers. He told me he had only one pair that fitted as he was too fat. He only 'had a pair of undies on under these ones'. I asked what else he needed on under them and he seemed to think he needed another pair of trousers.

No comments:

Post a Comment