Saturday, July 13, 2013

Toilet issues

George now wears adult diapers at night and a pad during the day. Most of the time this works for the most part although I usually need to wash the toilet floor each morning and clean the toilet frequently.

On Friday night he went to the toilet after I had gone to bed (and was asleep). He didn't get there in time and so there was poo on the toilet floor which he then tried to clean up. He smeared it all over the floor and the carpet in the hall. This is extremely difficult to clean up and it is everywhere. I put him in a shower and of course the shower was also covered with poo and took some time to clean up.

I know that he is embarrassed by this and tries to clean it up but it makes it a thousand times worse. I have now told him that he is not to try to clean it up. Last night was fine.

I have ordered a steam mop for carpets and hope this will help me with the cleaning.

I can only cross my fingers that I can sort this out.

No comments:

Post a Comment