Friday, June 21, 2013

Toileting issues

I am finding it difficult to get George to get used to wearing the pads. One morning I found that, during the night he had got up and gone out to the lounge where he had taken the pad off and left it on the sofa. It is ensuring that he doesn't do this sort of thing. He is still inclined to take them off and then piddle on the toilet floor. I have to clean the toilet floor every morning. At least I have stopped him going in the bathroom which he has done. It is things like this (which have been going on for the last 2 years) which make me so reticent to take him away. At least by putting him into a home while I am away is sensible as they are geared up to cope with it.

We were supposed to go to Memory Clinic today (which he enjoys) but it was cancelled due to the awful weather here at the moment. Many parts of Christchurch have had snow although luckily we haven't; however it has been bitterly cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment