Thursday, February 14, 2013

Downward spiral

George is now at the stage where every morning I need to scrub the toilet and the floor in there. I leave lights on but he still does not get there in time and so there is urine on the floor and of course there is also all the washing resulting from this.

He is also drinking gin again although thankfully not too much; a glass a day (I think).

Yesterday he went to Brighton on the bus so it is great that he is still able to retain some independence. I am trying to clean out our house and of course George is no help and I find that when I get home to the flat he has pulled clothes out of the wardrobe and drawers so I have to then clean up here too.

I HATE HOUSEWORK AND CLEANING!!!

He has absolutely no idea of time and asks constantly throughout the day what day it is. Although his short term memory is fine in some ways he is not able to retain this information.

No comments:

Post a Comment