Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Time confusion

My sister has been staying for a week to see mum and take her out. She went home which meant that I had to take her to the airport at an early hour for an early flight. George woke up after I got home and he was complaining of a sore stomach. I got him to the toilet and then he went back to bed. He got up an hour later and seemed OK. His carer arrived and he had a shower and got dressed. In the early afternoon he was nodding off so I suggested he go and have a nap on the bed which he did. When he woke up he thought it was the morning and for the next three hours kept saying things like:

Will I have a shower now
I will have my cornflakes now

I kept on explaining that it was now night time but there was no way he would believe me. In the end I went to bed and eventually he followed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment