Saturday, December 22, 2012

Sunday

Most days I try to get George out. If I go out without him he has all sorts of stuff all over the place. He does not put any clothes away but leaves them in piles on the floor so I have to put them away. While we are both home he will either bring stuff such as photos out and go through them all and have piles everywhere or he will just sit on a chair and doze. He doesn't do any work and hasn't for a long time now. I am trying to get cooking done, gardening, change the bedding, doing cooking, housework etc while he watches. It can get rather frustrating at times especially with the mess he leaves.

Today when we went out he had on a  pyjama top with a jersey on top (it is a hot day). This afternoon I am very busy trying to get things done while he just sits there. I was making a recipe which required rum. I bought rum as a present a while ago but found George had opened it and got into it. I then hid it but when I went to find it guess what? No rum. In addition there are a lot of empty bottles around the garage which I need to clear out. At least he has nearly finished everything we had and I am making sure no more is coming in and he has cut back and does not drink wine as there is no more here.

No comments:

Post a Comment