Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Lots of social times

George has been enjoying life with all the social things he has been doing. Julie takes him out for coffee on Monday and Thursday so he enjoys that. At the Harakeke club on of the University students who has been working with George has made him a memories books - he is thrilled with it and has been showing it to everyone.

He has coped pretty well this week without the caregiver so that is good.

My sister came over from Australia and spent five days taking mum out which she loved.

On Saturday my sister brought my mother to Brighton to meet George and I for coffee. The next day I found a car key for a VW on the passenger seat in my car. I had to take it to the police station and explain the circumstances to them. The thought that it was very funny!! The cop was telling me that a lot of people with Alzheimer's are caught shoplifting, I can imagine this as they think that everything belongs to them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment