Thursday, September 27, 2012

Busy week

We have had a busy week and I have also been working a few hours each day. This can be difficult as George tends to get out a lot of things and then I have to put them away.

He took his new medal (that his son got him) to the Harakeke club to show the other people there. I am pleased to say that it came home again.  A girl from the university is working with George as part of her university course and she is in the middle of making him a memories book so I am looking forward to seeing that when she is finished.

George has someone come to take him out for an outing each week. He loves doing that and this week they went to the museum and then for coffee. He loves going out for coffee and for meals. I also took him to a cafe for lunch - one of the Grab a Deal ones. It was very nice.

He does keep going up to our old house to get things (we are now in a small flat!!) which means that it is getting very crowded here. Also he has no idea of what is his and what is mine. Several times I have found him in my jerseys, and once he was trying to pull on some of my jeans!! All miles too small for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment