Saturday, September 15, 2012

A week

It is over a week since I have posted on this blog - busy, busy, busy...

George is still putting the water in the coffee jar rather than the cup - not all the time but about 1 in 10!! I therefore try to be there when he is making coffee. It really is quite an expensive trick. I want him to remain as independant as possible for as long as possible.  To get around this I just keep a small amount of coffee in a jar and put more in as this gets finished rather than a whole jar going out..

I took George out for dinner one night last week. He loves going out for dinner but this can get quite expensive. What I have found is that I get 'Grab a Deal' vouchers. The dinner this week cost $31 for a voucher for two meals. Had we been paying the normal price it would cost twice as much.

I do find it difficult to get George to wear the appropriate clothes. He will come to bed (if I am asleep) in trousers, singlet, shirt and then pyjamas over the top of all that!!

No comments:

Post a Comment