Friday, July 11, 2014

Internet

The internet is a life line for carers. It is great to be able to keep in touch with friends and family via email and Skype. Hearing about the normal things they are doing is nice. Unfortunately my life is so organised around George and to a lesser extent Mum that there is not much I can tell them about my life although I do try to keep everyone informed. I always try to have a coffee with someone each week, so nice to chat to someone about any old thing...

George is up and down at the moment. Last night his language just didn't make much sense although he is much better today. Yesterday he wet his clothes 3 times but today he has been great. - just remember to deal with things one day at a time - the sun will shine...

George's grandson is coming to stay so I hope that he is going through an 'up' period then.

No comments:

Post a Comment